- Use them to create a treasure hunt or web quest; make it even easier with this site.
- In paper-based media, they are much tidier than long web addresses so incorporate them into print materials for learners where they need to visit websites
- Turn posters into interactive tools where learners can scan various QR codes to follow a certain path of learning; some of my learners made a poster about Shakespeare's life and chose to use QR codes to guide their audience to further information
- In the library, print & stick QR codes into books; these could contain review from other students, reflective questions to consider during reading, related book titles/ISBNs etc
- Create a quiz where the answers are revealed by reading the QR code so there is no temptation to look at the answer before it is considered