- Create a long-term chatroom specifically for learners to drop into for support and advice with their learning tasks & assignments. You can then review this periodically to see what type of content or concepts learners are struggling with on a regular basis. Great for AfL!
- Use a chatroom to facilitate discussion around previous learning or personal goals for future learning
- Chatzy provides a platform for all learners to contribute to co-construction of learning, confident in the knowledge that once they type in their views, they will be read and considered by all
- This style of chat is perhaps less intimidating for learners when asking them for feedback around a particular topic
- Learners can create their own chatrooms to have online mini-conferences when working together from a distance - consider its usefulness in inter-school collaboration