Use this page to create a Jeopardy-like game. It can accommodate up to 10 teams and has the choice of a timer. Very simple to use. Can be customised and played online or downloaded to Window or Mac OS. Go to the homepage of the site for many more templates including Millionaire, Hangman, Speed Match etc. They even have tools to help you work out seating plans and create groups. Lots of useful stuff!
- Use it at the end of a topic to review learning.
- Use it at the start of a topic to assess learners' starting points.
- Use it as a tool to direct research; learners work in groups to find out answers to the questions.
- Learners can create their own versions; for example, one group can create a set of questions for another.
- The range of games means different groups can create different ways of testing learning.