"Jobs, Worksheets, and Flashcards for the ESL and TEFL Teacher. The new home for bogglesworld.com"
This site is packed with outstandingly good resources, many of them cross-curricular. While sometimes it can be difficult to locate the best of what's on offer, taking 10 minutes to wander through and discover what's available definitely turns up some gems. If you've got EAL/ESL learners in your classes and you're struggling for materials, there is plenty on here to help you.
- The ESL Science section contains a few resources including common language patterns for discussing and writing about scientific exploration
- Learners can find out about oceans and continents with these flashcards, wordsearches and worksheets
- The Writer's Workshop will be of use to teachers from a range of subjects and year groups
- Reported Speech Soccer will help even native speakers perfect their skill of changing direct speech into reported speech
- A Business section is more geared toward preparing learners for business transactions than theory but very useful for role-play and communicative practice in general
- And if none of the above floats your boat, the extensive menu of boardgames can be used 'off the peg' or downloaded and customised for your needs